Countdown to Christmas 2012 WINNERS!
Want to know why I love what we do here at LDSWBR?
It’s not all the books I get to read, though that is part of it.
It’s the people. From avid readers to talented authors, I get to meet and interact with the best people out there.
This was proven to me once again last month when my family and I faced the sudden loss of our mother and grandmother. Not only did all of you wait patiently as I dealt with that difficult Christmas week, but you continued to allow me the time I needed this last month to find my momentum again. I know I am not the first to have lost a mother, but it was the first time that I had lost someone so close to me. The kind words of sympathy and understanding offered by LDSWBR readers and authors reaffirmed to me the quality of people I am privileged to know and work with each day.
This is why Sheila, Mindy and I continue to volunteer our time, efforts, and money doing what we do. Other than the free books and PDFs we receive in exchange for our reviews, we receive no compensation except the reward of doing something we love.
And we love to give stuff away. So let’s get to it!
We want to give a big THANK YOU to the authors who participated and for the many authors who donated their books as drawing prizes.
The winners of the LDSWBR Countdown to Christmas 2012 are…..
- Tres Leches Cupcakes by Josi S. Kilpack (signed paperback copy) – Leigh
- Not Your Average Fairy Tale by Chantele Sedgwick (paperback or ebook) – Bethany
- Deadly Undertakings by Gregg Luke (personalized paperback) – An Ordinary Mom
- Turning Pages by Tristi Pinkston (personalized paperback) – Leigh
- Athena by Heather B. Moore (autographed paperback) – Chris F.
- The Kindling by Braden Bell (paperback, signed if desired) – Julie C.
- Sudden Darkness by Margot Hovley (personalized paperback) – Ranae W. Mackley
- Code Word by Traci Hunter Abramson (paperback) – Cathy Jeppsen
- The Reluctant Bachelorette by Rachael Anderson (ebook) – Gayle Humpherys
- The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back by Sariah Wilson (ebook- PDF/.mobi) – Cathleen Moffat
- Lady Outlaw by Stacy Henrie (signed paperback) – Tara (@gmail)
- A Note Worth Taking by Lu Ann Staheli (Kindle) – Cathy Jeppsen
- When Hearts Conjoin by Lu Ann Staheli (paperback) – Tara (@gmail)
- Paige by Annette Lyon (signed paperback) – Melody Anthony
- All Fall Down by Julie Coulter Bellon (personalized paperback) – Taffy
- Smart Move by Melanie Jacobson (signed & personalized paperback) – An Ordinary Mom
- Shadowed by Stephanie Black (personalized paperback or ebook) – Jolynn R.
- Demons by Heather Frost (signed copy) – Lacey
- Pride and Popularity by Jenni James (paperback) – Bethany
- Northanger Alibi by Jenni James (paperback) – Andrea F.
- Persuaded by Jenni James (paperback) – Chris F.
- Emmalee by Jenni James (paperback) – Braden
- **Bonus Prize** Of Grace and Chocolate by Krista Lynn Jensen (paperback) – Kym
And the winner of the $50 Amazon Gift Card is…..
Winners can send an email to ldswbr(at)gmail(dot)com to claim their prize.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Countdown to Christmas 2012. I had a great time reading every comment left on each post. One of our favorite things about our countdowns is the opportunity to get to know our LDSWBR followers and the authors better. We hope you feel the same.
May 2013 bring all of you many blessings and an abundance of good books!